Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

So Long Anong :'(

This entry is dedicated for someone dearest to me, Anong, my grandpa.

Last Thursday, 4th February 2016 at 7.10 pm, he left us. After being sicked for more than a month, Allah took him from us. Allah took him to a better place for him to rest. Its a heartbreaking when my sister called me saying Anong is no longer alive :'(

Anong or other people called him Tok Nor got his nickname Anong from us, his grandchildren maybe bcoz we are too lazy to call Tok Nor. We make it shorter by combining it, that is why it became Anong.
 
He helped my parents in raising us. He and my arwah nenek, Tok Bibi pampered and spoiled us so much. Well that is what grandparents do to their grandchildren. Their house is near to ours. Only 3 minutes away if travel by car. I can say that they came to see us everyday, especially after they had done their teaching. Yes, they were ustaz and ustazah. They gave us money for school. They took us out for shopping especially during Hari Raya. Yess, they helped a lot in raising us up. That is why I owed them much.
 
Back to my grandpa story. He is a very patient man I've ever known in my entire life. He never raise his voice. He is a man who constantly saying "thank you" for every single deed people did to him, even little ones. Even when he was sick and could not walk, he was hardly troubled us. I knew there are times when he was very sick but then he never complained about it to us. It was easy to take care of him. He just ate what we cooked and if it's good he will complimented it but if it's not good, he hardly critics on it.
 
He is the best grandpa to me even we are not blood-related. I love him so much that I cried when I knew he was sick when I was in Form 2. And now he really left me. I pray to Allah to take good care of him there and placed him among the pious people as he is a very pious man during his lifetime. Zikir is like a song to him. May Allah bless his soul. Aamiin.
 
Thank you Anong for your sacrifices and kindness. We owe you so much. I love you Anong.
 
Al-fatihah.
 
In memory ~Haji Nor Bin Haji Salleh~
 
 
 

~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!