Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tasukete Kudasai

Dilemma

Its between letting your father married again
(Which I don't agree on)
AND
Staying with him so that I can take care of him and the house
(Which make him doesn't need to get married again)

I know my father well
I don't think he should marry someone else
That person will only be a burden to him
To us
Especially if that person is a widow and have kidssss

Bad me huh?

Naaa.

I think of the future of my father.
I mean not here in this world but hereafter.

Tasukete kudasai :(



~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!