Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Best is Yet to Come!

Sometimes I feel kinda jealous with girls who have a very polite attitude, words or everything in her.
AND
I'm jealous with those who can be istiqamah in their journey seeking for Allah's blessing.

I ain't like that.
I'm a harsh girl.
AND
Kind of a bad girl too.

Sometimes I do want to change and be that kind of girl.
But that just doesn't feel right, it feels like that wasn't me.
AND
When the bad me is showing her bad/dark side, sometimes I couldn't resist it.
Later on in future, I'm gonna regret it
Yes, I know that I'm gonna regret doing those bad things but then as I said,
its very hard to resist.



"Why should I try to be someone else when I can be myself?
Maybe I'm not at my best state yet as the best is yet to come."
-FS,2016-

Be grateful dear Syakirah.
Be like your name.
Grateful.

:)



~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!