Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Confusion Hits Me!

Hi!

I'm still in confusion bout my own life.
What kind of job should I go for.
Should I just stay at my current company?
Or should I go and look for something more somewhere else?
I just don't know how to decide.
It is too tough to make this kind of decision.
Should I try working in my field?
But I'm afraid I could not adapt or will be stressed out working in that kind of environment.
Plus, I'm comfortable working in my current environment.
Dilemma hits me hard.
Please help me!
I hope my current company offers me a position after this.
I'm not that picky bcoz somehow I like to work here :)


~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!