Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Friday, May 15, 2015

Think & Think!

I'm going to finish my study in a month.
Yesterday I watched Pitch Perfect 2 and one of the character in that movie said she was afraid to finish her studies, she was afraid to face the next phase of life. 
And now I've been thinking the same thing.
I'm afraid too.
I'm not good in engineering.
That is why I have this fear of becoming an engineer later.
I keep thinking on what I'm good at.
Then I realized that,
I am good at NOTHING!
:(((
A bitter & sad truth of mine.
I don't know what kind of job suits me well.
Maybe I should pursue my studies in Japanese Language & be a translator or tourist guide or maybe a Japanese Language lecturer.
Should I?
I guess my passion in language is more rather than in engineering field.

~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!