Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Saturday, April 25, 2015

I'm Afraid

I think my heart has worsen
Black spots have occupied my heart
I'm afraid I might not be able to see the light anymore
I'm afraid my sins won't let go of me
I'm afraid of my current heart's condition
I'm afraid to die with this kind of heart
I'm afraid
Too afraid
But I still do the same sin over and over
Why?
How to stop this?
How?
:(

I hate myself for not be able to restrain from doing that sin
:(
Bad girl
Badddd :((

I need help
I really need help
:((
I know I need it
Please :(


~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!