Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

First Day of Final Exams for Final Semester. Horayyyy?

I have done 2 papers for my final exam
Maths on morning while Japanese language on evening
I am totally exhausted after the Japanese language exam
The Maths exam was OK
It was just my brain that could not think properly
Maybe my brain has reached its limit as I've been studying non stop for the past 3 days
That was the first time I guess I studied that hard
LOL
I am proud of myself
For Maths paper I can say I had put enough efforts & now let Allah decide what grade should I get
:D
For Japanese, hehe
Lets see what I'll get later
I really really hope my results for this semester is better than last semester or maybe similar
But I know this semester's subjects are tougher
Well I guess lets just study study and study
Do my best
Put enough efforts
And let Allah decide what I should get
:)

Its my final semester
So lets just pass all the papers OK She?
;)


~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!