Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday, June 23, 2011

~Asik Post Je....=.=~

Salam =)

Ak ni kuat post entry jugak kn??
ak pon xtau knp byk lak idea nak berkata2...ngeee =D 
sakit kepale ak dh kurg...alhamdulillah....
buah ati dh tido, bowink =( rindu kat dy...
lme x jmpe dy...2 mggu ++ lame laa kn?? =)
Ak nak post ape je ea??haha...tadi beria ckp byk idea bagai...skg x tau nk ckp ape...piiirrraahhh... =P

kau comel ^_^ (xde kaitan dgn entry, err)



     Ak nk cite yg ak jeles....nak tau ak jeles ape??
ak jeles kt org yg pat keputusan exam bgos2...
yg pat DL lgi ar ak jeles...
ak pon teringin gak nk pat DL...
tapi mampukah ak??lagi2 dgn jurusan yg ak tgh ambk skrg ni...
ak ambk ape???
oke, ak skrg dlm proses mndapatkn bachelor of manufacturing engineering...kat UIAM...
bagi ak this course is super duper tough...
u have 2 be well prepared physically & mentally...
u must good in MATHEMATICS...not da basic one but of course ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS/CALCULUS...
& 4 ur information, I am not good T.T...
but if I put da greatest effort, insya-Allah I will manage 2 pass all da 5 CALCULUS subjects dat are required 2 grad...& u also need 2 be advanced in PHYSICS...
in engineering u will find a lot of calculation...
calculate here, there, here again T.T
almost every subjects have calculation...
eg : CALCULUS, CIRCUIT, STATICS, DYNAMICS..blablabla....
& u will keep dreaming about numbers too...T.T

numbers...numbers...numbers... T.T


     I just don't know why I keep thinking bout this thing...
I owez think like this...
"If I take other course which is simpler like psychology, TESL or business...
maybe I can perform much better than when I'm in engineering"
But I don't want this kind of mindset...
I know I can do well bcoz my father & my late mom believe in me...
so, I must believe in myself....
If I can get all A's in UPSR & PMR b4...
why can't I get all A's in my engineering subjects??
SPM??hee =D I don't get straight A's but it is still oke as I manage 2 get only 2 B's...haha =P
but what can I say from my observation is dat people who doesn't perform well in their SPM will somehow get better result...
da conclusion is...whateva u got b4, doesn't guaranteed u will success in da future...
so, keep fighting 4 ur future...neva give up & insya-Allah u will be success...
this is also a reminder 4 me...
dun stop struggling, pray a lot & then let all da things 2 Allah...
He knows better than us...

‎"Semalam adalah sejarah yang tidak boleh dipinda,
Esok adalah khayalan yang belum nyata,
Hari ini adalah penentu siapa kita." -Dr Tengku Asmadi-


     So, my next target is 2 get DL...insya-Allah I can do it...please support me...I want 2 feel da awesomeness getting DL status....=D She, blaja rajen2 oke??make ur father & ur late mom proud of u...u know dat they put high expectation on u rite??dun let them down please...promise 2 urselves dat u will be more hardworking, spend more time 2 study rather than blogging/facebooking....& also neva stop praying 2 Allah...U can do it SHE!!chaiyok!!


     I also want DSLR...hee =D but b4 dat, I want 2 wear braces =) ya,ya...I want 2 wear braces...I really want 2...please sponsor 4 me coz I dun want 2 use my own money laa ;P It is so expensive rite?? T.T
This post seems like my wishing post...what I want 2 get & have in my life kan??x pe laa, bkn salu pon ;P 

1st-braces

2nd-DSLR =)

     Maybe dats all 4 now...thanx 4 reading ya... =)


Salam =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!