Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Thanx 4 TakiNg GuD cAre of Me~

     I'm sick....my stomach is very painful...seems like it is twisted...I also got headache...OTW back from drawing class, I vomited besides the road...I know people are watching me...but I juz don't care...luckily Farina accompanied me..thanx Farina....=)

     I juz sleep for the whole day...if not, I would feel da pain again....my bf keep accompanied me...calling and messaging me...he really worried bout me...=( I'm so touched dat he concerned so much bout me...:'(
until now he keep calling me...asked me how r u??r u alright??he did "membebel" to me...but I dun mind bcoz I knw dat he cares bout me a lot...he juz worried bout me...I juz smile when he started "membebel"... ;) thanx Abang 4 taking gud care of me...I really love u... :-*

     Not forgetting Saliha's deed as she is willing to buy me dinner...and sent da meal directly to my room..thanx a lot Seha...I love u too lah... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!