Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Saturday, March 19, 2011

~Statics Oh Statics~

     Sem ni ak ambik subjek statics...tp sbb ak pny mid trok, ak decide nak drop...aku rase ak mmg ptot drop sbb emosi ak x bpe stabil sjak mak ak meninggal...ak x leh nak fokus blaja sgt...jd ak decide drop statics...ak pon g laa kat academic affairs kuliyyah of engineering...ambik borang sume...siap kne g mtk signature lecturer n head of department+kne bayar RM300(wow,dats a lot...yes I knw it)...


     Ak pon dgn semangatny g jmpe lecturer+head of department mintak signature dowg...my statics lecturer said u dun have 2 drop...coz ur marks is not dat bad...but sir, I cannot focus on this subject anymore...please sir, I want to drop...=( So, I pay RM300 and feel released at this time...
(A month b4)


     It's time 4 pre-reg....& guess what...I cannot add statics 4 my short sem...I asked one of my friends, she also drop statics...but she can add statics....why I can't???!!!!this can't happened to me....I also paid da same amount of money...but why I cannot register statics 4 da short sem??=(


     I have to go to the academic affairs again...ask them why I cannot add...have they approved my application??or they don't want 2 approved it?? is it because I get scholarship??if I drop, my credit hour will be less than 15...as a sponsored student, I have to take at least 15 credit hours per sem...but I applied 2 drop b4 I knw dat I got da scholarship...or maybe da system is down??=( Oh God,please help me...=( Let them approve my application coz I don't want to take statics final examination....If I take, my cgpa will ruin bcoz I will fail this subject...u know why??since I paid da money, I dun go 2 da class...so, I dun take 2 quizzes+2 assignment quizzes...this will lowered my CAM...thus, make my grade=FAIL!!!


     Tolong laa....tolong laaa....den x nak ambik statics....kalo kne ambik jgk, den x nak poi pekse...kalo poi pon, kptsn t same je...baek den study subjek laen...kan??kan???=(
+ pulangkn RM300 den 2 kalo x nk approved application den...cpt2...pulangkn... :'(




when I stress, I feel hungry...



Luckily I have this blueberry+choc waffle...yummy.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!