Heyyy there!
Just a lil mumbling.
Life has been pressuring lately. Okay, it's not life but the people around me.
Does marriage is something that is so important in this life?
Is it the ultimate goal of this life?
Why does everyone seems to rush over this?
Why does everyone forcing other people to get married sooo early?
I am so sorry, I cannot accept this kind of mentality.
Can you guys chill a bit?
There are lotsssss of fun things to do in this world rather than getting married.
Yeahhh I know marriage is necessary as a normal human being.
But who put the rules that it has to be done at what age etc?
It will happen if Allah wants it to happen.
Don't have to put pressure on something that we, human being are not able to control.
When the time comes, I will find my Mr Right.
For now, I haven't met him yet and I don't feel a rush for this.
What happen if I rush and I end up getting married to Mr Wrong? Will you want to bear the consequences? No, right? So, stop forcing things that you can't even control. It's out of your capabilities.
Take a chill pill guyss ;-)
~Thanks for reading~
No comments:
Post a Comment
May Allah bless u!