Updating my life a bit here.
Well, hi!
How are you guys doing?
Good? Alhamdulillah ;)
How's my life going so far?
I thank Allah as He fulfilled my wish to get a permanent job by 2016. Alhamdulliah for that even I don't really like the culture here but whatever, just hold on & take as much the experience they offer me here.
So, here we are in 2017 already. I'm getting older. Turning 26 this year. I should be married you know. Hahaha. No lah, I don't want to get married yet. Lets enjoy single life first. I have lots of thing to do this year. To establish myself in term of financial, experience, skills etc.
There are things that I haven't achieve yet even until now. I really hope that I'm able to achieve those things by this year. Aamiin. Not gonna state what it is. Lets just pray for me. Okay? ;)
Well, I'm falling in love. AGAIN! But as usual, its not gonna stay or be like what I'm hoping or wishing for. Lets just take this as a lesson. To not easily falling in love. But you know what? This heart is very stubborn. Doesn't matter how many times it has been hurt, it will still have love to offer to other. I know love is good, but there are times when it hurts the most.
My plan is to get married by next year (2018) but I don't know, I don't think I'm going to achieve that. Maybe I have to postpone it to 2019 as currently I'm not in a relationship with anyone. It is so hard to get someone. I just don't know why. Nak cakap tak comel, comel la jugak. Ehh, terperasan pulak. Hahahahaha. Whatever, Allah is holding my soulmate right now as He knows that I'm not ready yet for that phase of life. Yaaa, I am not ready to have commitment like that. Not yet. But I'm sure, pretty soon I'll be ready for that. Yoshhhhhh!!!
This year I'm preparing myself for that phase, in sha Allah. Even I don't have "calon" yet, it doesn't matter. I'm cool. I will just do the preparation without the "calon". LOL.
Lets embrace this year with tonnes of wedding invitation. Hahaha.
Okay, maybe that's all I wanna write.
Catch up later!
Byeeeeeee ;)
~Thanks for reading~
No comments:
Post a Comment
May Allah bless u!