Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cool Lah ;)

IIUM has this one page called IIUM Confession
I love to read everything posted there
Except for any emotional, bashing or condemning posts

Most of the post was about love, jodoh, cari calon zauj/zaujah
Yes, at this age, that seems to be important to everyone I guess

But the weirdest thing is that I don't feel like marrying at this age
And I don't feel like to have anyone
Yaa, I do want to love and to be loved by someone
That is a desire everyone will have
But to be in a 'haram' relationship AGAIN
I am so not gonna do it
Enough with the past
I'm not gonna repeat the same mistake

The thing is why you want to be in that kind of relationship?
Its not certain the person you are falling in love is going to be your husband/wife in the future
Am I right?
Are you not having faith in Allah?
Our soulmate, ajal and rezeki has all been determined

There is someone out there who is made for us
Believe in that

But not to forget we might not meet our soulmate here in this world
Maybe we gonna meet our soulmate on the hereafter
Why?
Because death come earlier
Can't doubt bout that
Everyone will die
The question is, will it be before or after we meet our soulmate?

What is meant to be, will happen no matter what

Be cool
The time will come
Fast or slow
It will still come

:)


Nah dengar lagu ni, aku suka :p



Some of the lyrics :D

Breathe deep, breathe clear
Know that I'm here
Know that I'm here
Waitin'

Stay strong, stay gold
You don't have to fear
You don't have to fear
Waitin'

I'll see you soon
I'll see you soon




~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!