Lots of things happened to me last few weeks
Lots of projects to be done
The reports
The assignments
The quizzes
And
While doing those things
There was an issue happened
But that thing taught me a lot
I realized
That is life
That is the reality
Somehow you have to go through those phases
If not now, you will face it later in your life
I value my friendship very much
But I am truly sorry for not being patient enough with you for your mistakes
I should have told you what your mistakes are
Sorry for being such a bad friend
I am truly sorry
I do love all of my friends
But sometimes we will have things that won't go according to our desire
These things have taught me to be wiser
To be more patient
But I hope for me to be like this
Please help me too by being a considerate friend
I am not a saint
I will never be a perfect girl
So, I just hope we can tolerate to each other
And
Please consider other people's situations too
Never forget that I love you
And
I will always make du'a for you and my other friends
With love, She
~Thanks for reading~


No comments:
Post a Comment
May Allah bless u!