One of my friends said this to me:
"She kuat ohh bagi kita. Bagi kita ujian yg She hadapi lgi besar drp kita. Tapi She still kuat, tabah..
She inspire kita. Bila kita ada masalah, kita terus ingat kat She."
Actually, I don't know how strong I am.
I have no other choice instead of being strong at those hard times.
& maybe bcoz of that, this She is exist.
Indeed, for you to be strong (inside), you just have to face all of your difficulties and bear with it.
That is how you become stronger.
&
Be patient for every single time you feel you cannot go further anymore
or you cannot bear the test given to you.
Be patient.
Its the key that lead you to be stronger.
To face this world, this life
All you need is to be patient and strong
Have faith in Allah for every test given to us there have reasons behind it.
Lets have sabr' & be strong!!!
:)
~Thanks for reading~

No comments:
Post a Comment
May Allah bless u!