Pages

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~Love U Till My Last Breath!~

Hargailah mereka yg ad di sisi anda sekarang b4 u lose them ~~




Sometimes love will fade away no matter how hard u try to defend ur relationship....but sometimes ur love will lasts forever....Sometimes we feel that we already met our soul mate, but unfortunately, he/she isn't ours...sometimes we tend to like someone who looks smart/handsome/masculine/beautiful but actually we only love to see the outer part of that person....sometimes we see someone nice but we didn't know the true colour of that person....what ever it is, if ALLAH SWT has stated that the person is our soul mate, we should accept who ever they are....without seeing their imperfection.....I LOVE YOU just the way you are....I MISS YOU since our last meeting....I NEED YOU like I need my mommy....I WANT YOU badly in my life....will ALLAH SWT fullfill my dua'??I hope so.... :')


-Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead-

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Allah bless u!