Once upon a time, there was a big apple tree and a boy who likes to play around with the apple tree everyday. He was happy to climb up to the top of the tree, eat the fruits and take a nap in the shade leaves. The boy loved the apple tree. Similarly, the apple tree loved the little boy. Time flies. Now, the boy has grown up and no longer playing with the apple tree. One day he went to the apple tree. His face looked sad. "Come here and play with me", pleaded the apple tree. "I'm not a little kid anymore", replied the boy. "I'd love to have toys but I do not have money to buy it." The tree replied, "sorry, I do not have money...but you can take all the apples and sell it. You can get money to buy toys." The boy was very happy. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. However, after that the boy never came back. The tree became sad again. One day the boy returned again. The tree was so excited. "Come and play with me", said the apple tree. "I do not have time", the boy replied. "I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Could you help me?" "Sorry, I do not have a house, but you can cut down all my branches and twigs to build your house", said the apple tree. Then the boy cut all the branches and twigs of the apple tree and left happily. The tree was so happy when it saw delightful on the boy face. Pity the apple tree, the boy never came back after he got all the branches and twigs of the apple tree. The tree was lonely again. One hot summer day, the boy returned again. The tree was delighted. "Come and play with me", the tree said. "I'm sad", the boy said. "I'm old and I want to live in peace. I want to go on vacation and sailing. Could you give me a boat to cruise?", the boy asked the apple tree.
"Sorry, I do not have a boat, but u can cut my trunk and use it to create a ship that you want. Go sailing and have fun." Later, the boy cut the tree trunk and make a ship. He then went sailing and never came back to the apple tree. Finally, the boy returned again after a few years later. "I'm sorry my little boy", said the apple tree. "I do not have apples for you anymore." "Never mind, I've never had any teeth to bite your fruit", replied the boy. "I do not have a trunk and branches for you to climb." "Now I'm too old for that", replied the boy. "I really do not have anything more to give to you. What was left was only my old root", said the apple tree with tears. "I do not need anything else right now", said the boy. "I just need a place to rest. I was so tired after all these years.". "Oooh, very nice. Do you know boy, the old roots trees is the best place to lie down and rest. Come, let you lay in the arms of my old root and rest in peace." The boy lay in the arms of the tree roots. The tree was glad and smiled......
The end....
I got this story during my study circle 1...This story is a meaningful story which contain moral values in it....So, try to think what are the moral values in this story and who is the boy and the apple tree represents in the real world? Hope you get the answers ;)
Time flies..future isn't guaranteed..past can't be denied..but present is a gift as u live in there..make your present worth..but remember, Allah knows what is best for u :)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah jadikan hati kami condong kepada kesesatan setelah Engkau memberi petunjuk kepada kami
& kurniakanlah kepada kami rahmat dari sisi Engkau kerana sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.
****************************************************************************************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
May Allah bless u!